First we hope that you and your family and friends are safe and healthy during this time of so many unknowns. We are happy to announce that the Oak Park Trails pool will be open for the 2020 swim season on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. We have worked very closely with our pool management company and our community management professionals at Crest Management to be in compliance with CDC guidelines, and State and Local government orders to be able to open the pool. There will be some new requirements and procedures in place that we will all need to work within to keep your safety and the safety of the pool staff in mind. Please read through the changes and required procedures so that you will be familiar.
The pool will be open and operating at 50% capacity which is 50 people both in and out of the water. Once capacity is reach, no one will be admitted until there is room.
A Life Guard will be positioned at the desk/gate area to check waivers, educate residents regarding the COVID 19 policies, confirm health status, and sign in residents.
Pool Policies for Residents
1. Please do not enter the pool area if you or anyone in close contact with you have had symptoms of illness (fever
cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell) in the past 72
hours. You should stay home until CDC’s posted isolation criteria are met.
2. Waiver will need to be completed prior to visit. Gate guard will have a copy of the waiver to complete
electronically if needed.
3. The lifeguards will sign in guests and review the waivers at each visit to the pool. Be prepared with ID and pool tags/cards.
4. All patrons should wear a face covering when not in the water.
5. Always maintain 6 feet of social distancing with members not in your household.
6. Restroom usage will be limited to one household at a time. Signs will be posted.
7. N Guests will be allowed at this time.
8. No furniture will be provided. Residents may bring their own chairs for personal use.
Slides, water features, toys, amenities, and interactive water areas will be closed. The Slide is now open for use.
10. Please do not loiter in the pool entry, steps, or handrails/ladders.
11. Drinking fountain will be closed.
12. Pool parties are not permitted.
The splash pad remains closed until restrictions are lifted from the Governor’s office, and confirmed by Harris County officials specific to Splash Pads.
Please see the Documents and Forms tab for a link to the Waiver that will be required of all visitors to the pool.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Detailed Pool Schedule for 2020 Swim Season
Pool and Tennis Court Access Device Application